Friday, June 17, 2011

Who am I?

     Here I am. Training for the weeks I will be on mission to emanate my Bright Light. My team and I have connected SO well. I feel like I have known them for months. How awesome and such a God thing!! (Thank you Jesus <3)
      God has been working on my heart more than I thought was possible within two days. Tonight's message dug deep into my core and struck a chord in my heart that needed tuning. The topic is generally general and often times skipped over-identity. But tonight the speaker pushed past general and spoke words that made identity very real to me. I was challenged to discover who I truly am...what no one knows and what I am best at hiding. Truth is, I found many things that have identified me, even if they were things I alone know. But then again, my God knows them better than me. I admitted to myself what needed to be surrendered. I AM FREE.
My question is, who are you?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am amazed and excited to see what God is doing as you prepare for Nicaragua with your team AND how He is working in you. I miss you and am praying for you, Honey.

    Love,
    Mommy : )

    ReplyDelete